- Anti-shock dampening device
- 2-3 &4 blade designs
- Ships fully assembled for easy installation inside or outside of the water
- Designed to fit sail drives from Volvo, Yanmar, Twin Disc, ZF, Sillete or Bukh
- Simple pitch adjustment, no disassembly needed
- 2 blade models offer the least drag so are ideal for racers or small cruising boats
- 3 and 4 blade models offer more power and eliminate vibrations
- Available from 14” to 20” diameter.
Velox plus antifouling paint and application service from $195-$225. Black or white color.
Dimensions & measurements
2-3 or 4: blade configurations.
Max 80: HP engines
70mm to 90mm: hub
14” to 20” : propeller diameter.
Designed to fit Volvo/Yanmar/Twin Disc/ZF/Sillete or Bukh sail drives
What makes this product special?
- In the market since the early 1970’s
- High quality casting parts
- A dampening device is installed internally on all max prop “easy antishock” propellers. his device is essential for preventing shock loads while engaging the drive forward or reverse.