Hello,Knowing which Sanitizer to use can be confusing!
Cleaning is now more important than ever especially for charter vessels who will be required to deep clean and disinfect the yachts each time between guests.We’ve made sure our sanitiser is tested and approved valid against all coronaviruses, including 2019 n-CoV / SARS-CoV-2. It is approved to EN14476 against enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019. The only marine focused sanitizer certified.We’re also certified to EN1276, EN13697, EN13623 and EN1650 standards too.Very few Sanitizers conform to as many standards.Furthermore most sanitisers on the marketplace use quaternary ammonium chloride technology, a corrosive substance usually found in pesticides which is in limited supply due to the high demand at the moment.Our Sanitiser uses an organic acid. Environmentally more responsible and as effective. We are also not facing the same supply challenges as many traditional chemical companies are.As well as being certified to the above standards there are a number of other benefits to our All Surface Sanitiser:Core Benefits
- Disinfects, descales, deodorises and provides a deep clean
- NON Flammable
- Great for disinfecting food preparation areas, bathrooms, air-conditioning ducting.
- For hard & soft surfaces
- Ready to use
- Contains mild lime and lemon fragranceEnvironmental
- Chemical free
- Fully biodegradable and environmentally safe formula
- Excludes all watch list raw materials
- No animal testing
- Post consumer plastic, reuse, recycle and reduce CO2e
- 0% manufacturing waste
You can buy the spray of 750 ml to 5L here
If you want to buy 10 – 20 L send us an e-mail to email@example.com